In October of 1517, Martin Luther nailed 95 theses to the door of the Wittenberg Castle Church in protest of the Roman Catholic Church, an act initiating a movement in Europe to reclaim Biblical theology and practice. Now, 500 years later, in North America, the heart of our theology is still marked by the truths articulated in the heart of The Reformation. This October, we will be walking through five of the main points that are at the center of this movement.
- 10/1 - Sola Scriptura (Scriptures alone): the Bible alone is our highest authority
- 10/8 - Sola Fide (Faith alone): salvation comes by faith alone in Jesus Christ
- 10/15 - Sola Gratia (Grace alone): we are saved by the grace of God alone
- 10/22 - Solus Christus (Christ alone): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King
- 10/29 - Soli Deo Gloria (to the Glory of God alone)
Please join us as we respond to God's call to worship him and celebrate His truth.