Pray for the Kellys
Tim and Linda were sent out from Grace Church of DuPage in 1997. They planted the Freie Evangelische Bibelgemeinde church in Meine, Germany. The church, enabled by the Lord, completed and registered their current building of worship in 2011. God has now established a plurality of elders and a core group of mature Christian families.
In the past several years, Grace Church of DuPage has conducted marriage conferences and a Biblical Counseling conference at Freie Evangelische Bibelgemeinde church. Pastor Daryle and Jean, along with Pastor Ray and Bobbie had the opportunity to travel to Germany to celebrate the addition of another elder and the ordination of their first deacon in 2014. They are planning to return in September 2017 to celebrate the church's 20th anniversary.
PRAY THIS WEEK:
- For fruitful ministry of the Free Evangelical Bible Church in Meine (Numbers 6:24-26)
- Prayer for Tim’s radio ministry that is broadcasted across Germany - that many would hear and believe the Gospel (Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23)
- For Linda’s many discipleship relationships with the women of their church (Titus 2:3-5)
- That they would not be ashamed of the gospel. (2 Timothy 1:8-14)
- Pray for the Worleys and Glinskis as they are planning to travel back to Germany in September.