Pray for the Bigelows
This past June we had the exciting opportunity to hear from Matt and Susan Bigelow. Matt and Susan were a part of our Global Outreach focus month and brought a mission report on their time in South Africa from 2016-2017. At that time, they had hoped to return to Cape Town, South Africa in June 2018 to take part in local church planting in Cape Town. However, due to unanticipated health issues that have arisen for their family, they will be needing to postpone further planning to return to South Africa.
Please Pray: Please be interceding for the Bigelows during this difficult time of unexpected redirection from the Lord.
- That Matt and Susan’s trust and hope would be found in the Lord alone.
- That the Lord would be their comfort and joy.
- That He would bring healing and wholeness.
- That the Lord would give them wisdom and clarity in the way He is leading their family.
- That their family would continue living with confidence the truths of Ephesians 2:8-10 and would be a light of the Gospel for the unsaved in their community. “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”